martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

i can't i can't i can't stand losing

I've called you so many times today
and I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say
that you don't ever want to see me again
and your bother's going to kill me and he's six feet ten
I guess you'd call it cowardice
but I'm not prepared to go on like this

I can't stand losing you

I see you've sent my letters back
and my LP records and they're all scratched
I can't see the point in another day
when nobody listens to a word I say
you can call it lack of confidence
but to carry on living doesn't make no sense

I can't stand losing you

I guess this is our last goodbye
and you don't care so I won't cry
but you'll be sorry when I'm dead
and all this guilt will be on you head
I guess you'd call it suicide
but I'm too full to swallow my pride

I can't stand losing you

(ojalá pudiera quitarle a esta cancion todas las frases suicidas, no tiran nada)

No hay comentarios: